In your lesson
If you fancy giving singing a go, or improving your current skills, here is what I can offer:
- All contemporary genres: Pop, Soul, RnB and Blues are my personal strengths.
- The show-stopping stylistic tricks used by the experts of your preferred genre.
- Tone enhancement through advanced breathing techniques and muscle control.
- How to develop creative and engaging arrangements of your favourite songs.
- optional Songwriting lessons: Listen to one of my originals here
- Physical and psychology tools for performance preparation and elevating stage presence.
- Pitch training and the basic music theory that will equip you to work with pro musicians.
Watch me singing live here
I have 5 years of experience in teaching singing to people from a wide variety of backgrounds and ability levels. Having performed professionally for 14 years, at venues including large theatres and festivals (such as Beach Break Live), I understand the many techniques that go into engaging a live audience, large or small. I really enjoy introducing these methods to budding performers, and watching them increasingly overwhelm audiences with their talents. I have had years of private tutoring in singing performance and theory myself, as well as a degree in theatre, specialising in audience studies.
My love of singing developed at the tricky age of 13, when belting out songs enabled me to release the struggles I had been keeping to myself. Because of this, some of my favourite work has been the teaching of complete beginners, and those who have difficulties with confidence. I want to offer you the opportunity to be guided by a tutor who is patient, non-judgemental and entirely supportive of your journey.
Only £25 per hour! £45 for 2 hours. If you decide to pay for a ten week term up front, you will get 10% off (£225, rather than £250).
Even cheaper is your very first lesson – only £10 for one hour, or £25 for two.
There is a £5 callout fee to cover my travel if more than a 20 minute walking distance from my home in Finsbury Park.
*Gift vouchers* for 3 lessons, 5 weeks (half a term) and 10 weeks (full term) are available at £60, £125 and £225.